5 cleaning Tips for a Sparkling home!
Are you ready for your home to shine from top to bottom? Don’t be lazy and let’s get started!
1. Shine the front door: Who wants to enter a dirty door? It really gives a bad impression.
2. Clean the rugs: Isn’t it nice to walk on rugs and watch as dust particles scatter throughout the air? No way! The only thing this causes is a sneezing fit and more sneezes! If you do not want this to happen, there is a simple solution: Clean it. Go to the supermarket and find the most efficient products to help you.
3. Clean your floors: To protect your kitchen floors from another year of constant use, apply wax or a sealer following the instructions on the label. The method is very simple: Use a ‘wash and wax’ for floors. Efficient and shiny!
4. Wash the walls, cabinets, baseboards and Wood furniture: The walls may not seem like they need a wash. After all, dust and soot fall to the ground, right? Not really! Use a sponge and dishwashing liquid to clean the surface in sections. A sponge mop will allow you to to access hard to reach surfaces. Use two buckets: One for the solution and another to drain the mop. Dry the walls and wood furniture with a clean towel.
5. Clean the ceiling lights especially in the kitchen: Eliminate dust and dirt from ceiling fans and air conditioning vents. Use a towel and a vacuum with a soft nozzle for better results.
EXTRA! EXTRA! Clean your refrigerator: No guest wants to see your refrigerator doors full of grease! And they definitely don’t want to see a spattered interior. A simple cleaning method of detergent and baking soda will solve that problem!
Did we convince you to do a general cleaning instead of just one section? Share it on your social network!